[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "[|]" <lists at n0t dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: trouble connecting via pppoe
 Date:  Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:32:57 -0400
Hi,

I guess replying to my own question is not great nettiquette but i am
very surprised that i have not gotten a single response or comment :(
Doesn't anyone have any suggestions for this problem or even comments
about what the log entries show? I thought i gave a detailed description
of the problem, maybe i was wrong. If so please suggest kindly what
information i should include in future posts.

Thanks

Axel

--

[|] a at n0t dot net