[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Steve Peterson <steve dash hv at zpfe dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  1.0 and net4501 - dropped traffic
 Date:  Wed, 23 Jun 2004 16:59:46 -0500
I just got my net4501 set up with m0n0wall 1.0 and must say it's a very
nice package.

I'm running into occasional package drops (goes OK for a while, then every
10th packet or so with 512 byte packets is lost) and am wondering whether I
need to be concerned about the DP83815 bug discussed on the Soekris
site.  I don't see anything in the m0n0wall change log for the betas and
didn't find a reference to a particular FreeBSD kernel version...thoughts
on this or other ways of troubleshooting this?