[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Garrett" <glc at c dash email dot com>
 To:  "Dinesh Nair" <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: [m0n0wall-dev] Still got GUI hangs with 1.1b14?!?
 Date:  Wed, 23 Jun 2004 21:49:28 -0700
I've experienced this issue when using HTTP.  Accessing various pages (mainly those found under the
'Firewall' section, as I've been experimenting with my traffic shaper config and inbound NAT config
a lot lately) and making various changes seems to trigger it.  Issue was worse with 1.1b13 and
nonexistent in 1.0.  After occurrence, webGUI cannot be accessed until m0n0wall box is restarted.