[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 To:  Samenlia <fhliang at 163 dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: [m0n0wall-dev] Still got GUI hangs with 1.1b14?!?
 Date:  Thu, 24 Jun 2004 14:02:34 +0800 (MYT)
On Wed, 23 Jun 2004, Samenlia wrote:

> i got the log:
>  2004-6-23 10:47 m0n0wall.mycom.com Info Jun 23 10:39:05 /kernel: pid 83 (mini_httpd), uid 0:
exited on signal 11

problem is, i cannot duplicate the problem here on opera. i can cause it
to return the 503 Server Temporarily Overloaded error by clicking real
fast on any menu link, but after a second or two when the processes have
all died down, things resume to normal. i've tried launching 32
simultaneous fetch requests (maxproc=16) and get the same results without
being able to hang it like you've been experiencing or a segmentation
violation.

the only difference i can see is that i'm using a version of mini_httpd
compiled locally on my notebook, and not a default m0n0wall image. i'll
try later with a m0n0wall image from m0n0.ch and with IE to see if i can
change things.