[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Simon 'corecode' Schubert <corecode at fs dot ei dot tum dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  racoon dumping core with 1b14
 Date:  Fri, 25 Jun 2004 02:09:07 +0200
hey,

i'm trying hard to get my first IPSec setup running, but unfortunately
it doesn't work out.

client is a mobile (road warrior) client, iBook with Mac OS X.

when trying to establish an ipsec tunnel, racoon on m0n0wall segfaults
(sig 11) when trying to do phase 2. this is very reproduceable.

is this a known issue? tell me what information is needed to
investigate. (best of course would be a debugging version of racoon to
get the trace)

cheers
   simon

ps: thanks for the great work!