[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 To:  Samenlia <fhliang at 163 dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: [m0n0wall-dev] Still got GUI hangs with 1.1b14?!?
 Date:  Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:45:27 +0800 (MYT)
On Thu, 24 Jun 2004, Dinesh Nair wrote:

> the only difference i can see is that i'm using a version of mini_httpd
> compiled locally on my notebook, and not a default m0n0wall image. i'll
> try later with a m0n0wall image from m0n0.ch and with IE to see if i can

i'm now running the latest 1.1b14 of m0n0wall, and still cannot duplicate
a mini_httpd hang/crash thru repeated hits on opera or a manual command
line fetch retrieve. i successfully manage to hit the 503 error upon
hitting the max proc, but waiting a while (<2-3 seconds) for the
mini_httpd processes to die down and i'm back in.

i'll test with IE later today.