[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Zadikem, Travis-taz" <tzadikem at picosecond dot com>
 To:  "Monowall \(E-mail\)" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Document share and such via the internet
 Date:  Fri, 25 Jun 2004 08:46:15 -0600
First of all thanks so so much to
Michael Iedema for helping me get VPN up and running.

I am now in need of an opensource (free) way of sharing documents
and such via the internet with a web browser.  As most everyone
knows PPTP and even IPSEC don't always work inside of a hotel via
broadband.   So, I am asking for ideas and websites to look at for
setting up a way to share documents, and such via a web browser.
Does anyone know of a good product and their website.  Again,
focusing on opensource and/or freeware.  Sorry, for being of the subject

thanks,

Travis