[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Office 2004 Test Drive User <pd at isb dash gmbh dot biz>
 To:  Jukka Salmi <jukka dash m0n0wall at 2004 dot salmi dot ch>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] WRAP DMZ Interface
 Date:  Sat, 26 Jun 2004 00:42:45 +0200
> I just did exactly that on a WRAP.1C-2 using m0n0wall 1.0 - seems to
> work fine. You did assign the interface ("Interfaces -> (assign)"),
> didn't you?

Well, uhm,... Damn, thought that would be done automagically :-) Okay, I
assigned the interface ... Shouldn't this be automated for the Wrap1.C-2 ?
The LAN and WAN interface are auto-assigned, so autoassigning the DMZ
interface shouldn't be a problem.

Best regards,
Peer

Not anyway affilated with Microsoft :-) I'm just trying that new Entourage
client...

Sent using the Microsoft Entourage 2004 for Mac Test Drive.