[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Philip Corliss" <pcorliss at tubeart dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Bridged Interfaces with a Captive Portal
 Date:  Mon, 28 Jun 2004 12:52:23 -0700
A little about our setup first. We have a m0n0wall box with 3 NICs. One is
for the WAN another is for our internal network (WAN and Internal Network
are Bridged). The third NIC is for our Wireless AP.

I installed 1.1b14 in order to use captive portal on the Wireless AP
interface but an error message appeared stating that I can't run a captive
portal while any of the interfaces are bridged. Anything I can do?