[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Joe Lagreca <lagreca at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  How to get interfaces talking to each other?
 Date:  Mon, 28 Jun 2004 21:18:44 -0700
I just added another NIC to my m0n0wall to create a DMZ for my wireless

Here is a quick rundown of my network:
LAN: (my trusted LAN)
OPT1: (my untrusted wireless network)

I cannot get my LAN to communicate with my AP, which is on OPT1. I can
ping OPT1 interface from LAN, but not, which is the
address of my AP.

The weird part is that I can ping the AP ( from the
m0n0wall, just not from my LAN.

I have created a static route from my LAN to  (I don't
know if this is necesary)

What needs to be configured in order to pass traffic from one
interface to another using m0n0wall?  Thank you.