[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ryan Giobbi" <rgiobbi at zoominternet dot net>
 To:  "'Michael Stearne'" <mstearne at entermix dot com>, "'Andrew Eglington'" <aeglington at hotmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] OT - wireless networking question
 Date:  Tue, 29 Jun 2004 05:17:03 -0400
A good wireless NIC that will work with m0n0wall is about $60-70. You can
also use an access point plugged into your switch, hub, or Ethernet
interface.

You may want to hold off before buying anything, there is a new standard for
wireless security coming out soon (802.11i) that is supposedly more secure
than WEP.