[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  FW: kern/23400: IPsec transport mode precludes filtering onunderlying transport header
 Date:  Tue, 29 Jun 2004 07:59:40 -0700
Thought this might be of interest.

I thought I understood from discussion on this list and elsewhere that
FreeBSD wouldn't filter IPSec traffic.

According to this note, and the related material I understand it can be done
with ip_fw2, so if we can't do it in mono then it has to do with the
filtering mechanism of choice?

We are on the latest 4 series, so I would assume this applies?

m/