[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Seth Rothenberg" <seth at pachai dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  PPTP
 Date:  Wed, 30 Jun 2004 12:15:41 -0400 (EDT)
Has anyone experienced a difference between the "windows VPN"
on different versions of Windows?

I posted the other day that I got my wife's PC to establish
a connection to my m0n0wall via PPTP, but my friend's PC
is not able to get authenticated.

My wife's PC is Windows XP Professional.
My friend's is Windows XP Home (I think).

He is using a CB3 ethernet bridge to connect wirelessly
to a Soekris/Pebble, to the Internet....

My wife's PC is using a wired connection to a Soekris/Pebble,
with it's WAN port connected to the same DSL router as
the Soekris/m0n0wall's WAN port (I have 5 IP's).

Any suggestions?
Has anyone worked with Windoze and be interested in
working on this particular problem?

Thanks
Seth