[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "nem de" <feczo at geek dot hu>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  feature request
 Date:  Wed, 30 Jun 2004 18:28:10 +0200
I would like to have a checkbox on the
System/Advanced panel to enable or disable
whether I trust my LAN or not (I do not :)

I have successfully reached my goal commenting out
this from the source, thoug it would be nice
to have this on the GUI in the next release

> # make sure the user cannot lock himself out of the webGUI

pass in quick from $lansa/$lansn to $lanip keep state group 100

Thanks for the awesome piece of work for the author(s) anyhow
--

 _(_)_

(_. o_)            F3CZ0

 (_,)     http://feczo.nmi.rulez.org