[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Zadikem, Travis-taz" <tzadikem at picosecond dot com>
 To:  "Monowall \(E-mail\)" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Another feature request
 Date:  Wed, 30 Jun 2004 10:52:37 -0600
Speaking of feature requests...  I have implemented m0n0wall at one site
and will be doing the same for another, but I would really like to see some changes
for the logs.  If you look at the logs there don't have headers and such.  It would be
really nice to see something like source, destination, protocol, and a red X
for not passed and a maybe a green circle for items that do not get blocked or
something like that.  Otherwise, I am really liking the product and the
support from you guys so far.

Thanks,

Travis