[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Robert Staph" <rstaph at digitalimpreza dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Odd thing during PPTP connections (not working)
 Date:  Wed, 30 Jun 2004 20:57:57 -0400
I removed my MAC based assignment for 10.0.0.142 and I pick up a
10.0.0.64/28 address as expected.  PPTP works fine against, almost.

Now if I try to visit any website that is hosted inside my network, I get
the m0n0wall instead of the proper server.   Any ideas?  (the proper DNS
servers are being assigned via PPTP, if I goto the servers via IP they are
fine, and if I nslookup from my machine while connected via PPTP the servers
resolve to the proper internal addresses).

The IPs in my home network are all 192.168 based, remote LAN and DMZ are all
10.0 based.

This all was working like a charm in 1.0 and 1.1b12.  I'm think of just
downgrading to 1.1b12 and calling it quits with any more updates at this
point.  (I just worry that when 1.1 is final and no one tests in my
situation it won't get fixed.  Of course the only one who can test my
situation is me.  Which means I will keep having broken pieces on my
network)

-Rob