[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Zadikem, Travis-taz" <tzadikem at picosecond dot com>
 To:  "Fred Wright" <fw at well dot com>, "Monowall \(E-mail\)" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Another feature request
 Date:  Thu, 1 Jul 2004 08:24:46 -0600
But why download something and massage it when you should
just be able to go to one place and get the information you need, right?
If I am at home and someone calls me with a problem with access. I should
be able to login to my m0n0wall at work and check the log right there.  I shouldn't
have to log into a second machine, check my new fancy log and then log back
into m0n0wall to fix a possible problem.  Hmm!