[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Zadikem, Travis-taz" <tzadikem at picosecond dot com>
 To:  "Monowall \(E-mail\)" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Anyone using a USB memory card instead of a CF card?
 Date:  Thu, 1 Jul 2004 08:31:00 -0600
I was just getting pricing and such from soekris for their board and was thinking
that the prices of the USB memory stick/cards are getting pretty darn cheap and
want to know if anyone is using them (USB memory) instead of a hard drive in a PC
and/or the CF option that Soekris uses.  If so, can you tell me what
motherboard and such you are using.  Thanks.

Travis