[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Anthony Bellissimo <twon at cs dot umass dot edu>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Intel i810 = BTX halted?
 Date:  Thu, 1 Jul 2004 12:43:19 -0400
I'm trying to get m0n0wall to work on an old Network Engines Roadster
LX, which has some motherboard with an Intel i810 chipset and dual
EtherExpress NICs. When I boot from a hard disk with m0n0wall on it, I
get a register dump and "BTX halted." The same hard disk boots fine in
my Athlon machine (VIA chipset, I think) and the Roadster runs Linux
just fine. Memtest86 says the RAM is fine. Is there a known glitch in
support for this chipset under BSD?

Thanks,
-- Anthony
smime.p7s (3.1 KB, application/pkcs7-signature)