[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Zhuang Yuyao" <zhuangyy at netease dot com>
 To:  "mono wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Date:  Fri, 2 Jul 2004 11:20:58 +0800
Hi, all

I am new to m0n0wall, so I started with reading through all maillist archive at
http://m0n0.ch/wall/list. but I found the one message per page style is very anonying: click link,
wait, read, click back button, wait, click link, wait, read..... so many waitings and so many
clicks.

is it possible to do some modification on the server side and provide mail list archive in forum
style? i.e. phpBB or some other web forum which has an ONE THREAD PER PAGE style. I found such a
style will make reading more comfortable.

I myself has grabbed the whole archive with an offline browser and am working on a perl script to do
what I am looking for. but some modification on the server side would be more efficient and most
people will be benifited, isn't it?

thanks.

        Zhuang Yuyao
        zhuangyy at netease dot com