[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chet Harvey <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  senao card issues
 Date:  Fri, 2 Jul 2004 07:54:27 -0400
Hi all,

I know this has nothing to do with m0n0 but I wanted to ask in case others ran
across the same issue.

A few days ago I flashd the firmware on my Senao 2511 ext2 wireless cards from
1.4.9 to 1.7.4. I quickly realized that 1.7.4 doesnt work w/ freebsd 4.x so I
tried reflashing back to 1.5.6 or 1.4.9. Neither card works for client
connection anymore.

Meaning, there are no errors in m0n0 and it looks like they are functioning
but I can not connect from a client to the m0n0 AP at, no way, wont happen.

any thoughts or suggestions?

--
Chet Harvey
Protecting your Digital Assets