[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Zadikem, Travis-taz" <tzadikem at picosecond dot com>
 To:  "Monowall \(E-mail\)" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Looking for cheap barebones (nano-itx or small form factor) for m0n0wall
 Date:  Fri, 2 Jul 2004 10:23:49 -0600
Hello everyone,
  I am looking at small barebones or systems that are reasonably priced
like the soekris machines.  I have been looking at solarpc and possibly
some of the shuttle systems.  If anyone is using any of the nano-itx
boards other than the soekris that works with m0n0wall please
email me.  I will post all results back to the group. Again,
anything other than the soekris boards and boxes.

Thanks,
Travis