[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Olivier Nibart <olivier at naya dash tec dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  IPSEC taking very long time to start
 Date:  Fri, 02 Jul 2004 20:17:33 +0200
Hi all,

I've set up IPSEC between 2 monowalls and it works fine.
However it sometimes take 20 minutes for the 2 boxes to start the IPSEC
tunnel.
Once started, everything is ok.

The line itself works great (I manage the 'remote' monowalll trough a
citrix session at the same time without any problems).

Does one of you have the same behavior ? I really do not figure out why
this happens and didn't find any answer....

--
olivier
--=ooOoo=--