[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Quark IT - Hilton Travis" <hilton at quarkit dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Capitve Portal/RADIUS Server
 Date:  Sat, 3 Jul 2004 13:28:47 +1000
Hi Marshall,

I don't know, but I'd like to see LDAP authentication here (and
elsewhere in m0n0wall).  It would allow m0n0wall to easily integrate
with a Windows 2000/2003 Active Directory-based network.  That would be
a huge advantage for m0n0wall.  Especially for those installations based
around SBS 2003 (or even SBS 2000).

> 2) I would like to ad graphics to my Portal Page.  Where do I
> store the graphics? How to I reference them in the HTML?

This question has been asked and answered before in this list - its in
the archives.  Here's the response...

+ You can't put anything in /usr/local/captiveportal as
+ mini_httpd for the captive portal has been modified to
+ always execute index.php as a CGI, regardless of which
+ file has been requested (this is necessary for
+ transparent redirection). You need to put images on a
+ separate server somewhere and then allow that IP
+ address to be accessed in the captive portal config.
+
+ - Manuel

--

Regards,

Hilton Travis                          Phone: +61 (0)7 3343 3889