[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Quark IT - Hilton Travis" <hilton at quarkit dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Newbie Help
 Date:  Sat, 3 Jul 2004 14:37:48 +1000
Hi Cagsboy,

You need to burn the file as an ISO - load Nero, File, Burn Image,
browse to the file, Burn.

You burned the file to the CD, an .ISO file is like a .zip file - it
contains an image of the m0n0wall CD, just as a zip file contains the
files you really need.

--

Regards,

Hilton Travis                          Phone: +61 (0)7 3343 3889