[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kevin Tollison" <kevin at triadsurveyors dot com>
 To:  "Robert Staph" <rstaph at digitalimpreza dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] RE: VoIP Vonage Setup Help (IT'S ALIVE)
 Date:  Sat, 3 Jul 2004 11:17:33 -0400
I have enabled traffic shaping, and I will keep the issues you have pointed
out in mind.  Maybe I am overly parinoid, but I do not like the thought of
anything in front of my firewall.  Plus I have to manage an additional
device.  I will try this for a while and see.  Others seem to be happy with
this setup.

Thanks for the input

Kevin