[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Peter Curran <peter at closeconsultants dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  m0n0-ovpn latest
 Date:  Sun, 4 Jul 2004 00:43:33 +0100

Just a quick update on this - I know many people have already downloaded the

I have put a new version (0.3) on the website.  This does:
- Fixed the cipher list in the GUI (now shows AES)
- Changed routing configuration so that TAP tunnels now work
- Replaced the openvpn binary with 2.0beta7 (released yesterday)

Unless you need AES or to use a TAP tunnel there should be no practical
difference between this and the earlier version.

believed to be clean.