[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Fred Wright <fw at well dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0-ovpn ver 0.1
 Date:  Sat, 3 Jul 2004 17:12:31 -0700 (PDT)
On Sun, 4 Jul 2004, Peter Curran wrote:
> [...]

You can mount disk images (though they don't specifically use the "vn
type device" construct), but m0n0wall images aren't recognized.  I haven't
tried making a "naked FFS" image by copying out the partition with dd.

Normally I use OpenBSD or FreeBSD running under VirtualPC to make changes,
but it's enough hassle that I often don't make changes persistent.

					Fred Wright