[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Seth Rothenberg" <seth at pachai dot net>
 To:  "Soft Routers" <softrouters at 163 dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] How to setup in WEBGUI
 Date:  Sun, 4 Jul 2004 22:44:26 -0400 (EDT)
> I have installed the m0n0wall in vmware and I have configed the Lan ip
> address as 192.168.0.4

You have given us a little information, but
you may need to give us more.

1) what problem are you having?
FYI, you should be able to browse to the above
address from the port that you designated as LAN port
when you did the setup via serial console.

2) Do you have 2 NIC's or ethernet ports in your machine?
Did you designate one port as WAN?

Once you browse to the m0n0wall, it is quite easy
to set up.

I didn't ask what hardware platform you are on,
because m0n0wall should not care, but it may
come in useful if you have hardware-specific questions.

Thanks
Seth