[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Vincent FLEURANCEAU <vincent at bikost dot com>
 To:  david me <david19702004 at yahoo dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] I'm newbie. Read all docs but cannot find the way out...
 Date:  Mon, 05 Jul 2004 14:23:00 +0200
-------- Original Message --------

> Where am I mistaking ?

- Do your workstations (PC) have 192.168.0.1 as their default gateway ?

- Is DSN correctly set up?

For test purpose, I recommend adding DNS entries (manual configuration)
on all workstations *and* in m0n0wall, too. You can later set up DHCP
for the local network when you're sure it's all OK.

-- Vincent

PS : If you need help in French, just contact me in a private mail...