[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Martin Bauer" <martin underscore bauer at gmx dot at>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  "'Joey Morin'" <joeymorin at alumni dot uwaterloo dot ca>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] after assigning interfaces - configuration gets lost
 Date:  Tue, 6 Jul 2004 12:17:27 +0200

Hi List,

Well, I figures out, that actually nothing was written on the floppy. When I
tried to go on with setup this weekend, I noticed that an error message
("fd0c: hard error reading fsbn") gets displayed. Probably it was already
there the last time and I was only to tired to see.

Anyway I found some threads in the list that deal with that issue, so this
discussion will be continued at the therad with the title "fd0c: Problem".

Regards
Martin