[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "John Voigt" <megeek at jvoigt dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] recommended wireless?
 Date:  Tue, 6 Jul 2004 14:02:55 -0400
While all the encryption and security information is interesting from a geek
point of view, the original question was about a cat 5 wire taped across the
roof of a house.  For this particular application I really don't think too
many corporate secrets are at stake.  Let's all try and be a little sensible
about what we recommend to people.

Seems like we're recommending an armored truck to run up to the grocery for
a loaf of bread. :-)

John/

John Voigt, President

Reston Wireless, LLC