[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Xon" <sean001 at Maltanet dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Huge problem! Giving up on monowall!
 Date:  Wed, 7 Jul 2004 09:19:43 +0200
Hi all,

I have a huge problem. I've tried monowall with many configs and on two pcs
but I haven't been able to solve it. The problem is that when VPN server is
set on, it tends to suddenly disconnect everyone connected to it that's not
on LAN and then theyre not able to connect again until I restart m0n0wall!
Also, when I use ABC bit torrent download, the router works fine for
sometime but after 3~5 hours it just dies , doesn't route anymore and
although the modem marks activity, no error is logged etc I cant access the
internet anymore from the workstations on the lan.. Any help??

Sean