[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chet Harvey <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  Xon <sean001 at Maltanet dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Huge problem! Giving up on monowall!
 Date:  Wed, 7 Jul 2004 09:47:41 -0400
First question...are you using a DHCP address on the WAN? If so you will have
this problem with any VPN. When your IP renews it's lease (even if you keep the
same IP) your context changes and the VPN needs to be restarted.

As for Bit Torrent, I can't answer that since I am a huge opponent of file
sharing software on any systems I use.

--
Chet Harvey
Protecting your Digital Assets