[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  taharka <res00vl8 at alltel dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Booting m0n0wall from floppy
 Date:  07 Jul 2004 11:51:23 -0400
On Wed, 2004-07-07 at 11:39, Peter Curran wrote:
<snip>
> I have used the CD version of m0n0wall briefly and found that there are a
> number of shortcomings.  Having said that, it is the most popular
> distribution mechanism.

OK, my interest is aroused ;) What are the shortcomings of using the CD
version of m0n0wall? I've been contemplating switching from the CD
version to the generic pc version but would like to know the advantages.
Also, how would I get my XML configuration on the floppy disc over to
the XML configuration on the generic pc IDE/CF drive?

> Cheers
>
> Peter

TIA

taharka