[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Stefan Jakobsson" <stefanj at eastpoint dot se>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  How to accomplish this?
 Date:  Thu, 8 Jul 2004 17:00:17 +0200
Hi all, newbie on m0n0wall here and I'm not quite sure on how to
Accomplish a specific thing I want to do.

The problem is this, we have all our servers behind the fw on "live"
IP-adresses, and what I want to do is basicly allow anything into the
LAN-segment once it has passed one of the rules set on the WAN interface.
Since we assume that if it has passed the WAN checks and is say a call for
Port 80 on one of our web-servers, it's ok to let it through. Seems a hassle
To have to setup the exact same rule for the LAN-if

As I have it in my old FW-definition:

"pass in quick on sis1 from any to any"

Do I make sense? If not, I apologise for my less than perfect
English :)

Regards,
Stefan Jakobsson