[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Imre Ispanovits <iimre at vnet dot hu>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  mapping LAN to DMZ
 Date:  Thu, 08 Jul 2004 20:43:11 +0200
Hi all!
I have a probably strange question. Is there any way to "server NAT-ing"
from Lan to DMZ. The reason, I  have old mail server with local
interface (192.168.0.3) in the LAN range and with an other NIC
interface with a public ip address (with shorewall as fw).
I want to swap from shorewall to m0n0wall and move the mail server to
DMZ (10.0.254.11)

LAN range is 192.168.0.0/255.255.252.0
DMZ range is 10.0.254.0/255.255.255.0
WAN is aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd/29
There is about 60 W2K clients using the old mail server and I want to
avoid reconfigure all of them
Is there any way to redirect all traffic originating from lan and
targeting 192.168.0.3 to 10.0.254.11 ? Likewise "server nat"?
Any solution welcomed

Imre Ispanovits