[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Assinatura de Listas" <assinarlistas at yahoo dot com dot br>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Help needed
 Date:  Mon, 29 Sep 2003 11:43:36 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
Hi people!

I have never been able to connect to my modem's static ip from outside my
lan since I installed m0n0wall here. I have tried the many suggestions you
have given me, both FTP and HTTP fails.

I was told that maybe I should delete all NAT as well firewall rules since
my   GS-R250S Plus/Duo ADSL Router does have a NAT port forwarding routine.
Then I should enabled "enhanced NAT".

What is happening?? Isn't it as simple as creating NAT rules and firewall
rules?? What else may be wrong??

Thank you,

Cristian