[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] pb16
 Date:  Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:18:34 +0200
Another request/suggestion:

Enable exlusion ranges in the DHCP server... a customer has a /23 subnet
with 2 areas of fixed addresses (some assigned by MAC), and we're going to
use a m0n0wall as a firewall between an international WAN and the LAN.

We would like to move the dhcp server from a w2k server to the
soekris/m0n0wall...

I don't know the status of the advanced dhcp options some people asked
about, but if nobody is working on it, I might give it a shot (I will have
to setup a FreeBSD system for that, but I will need one anyway someday)...

Regards,
Joachim

website at www.oce.be