[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Romain Vitel" <rvimlist at free dot fr>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] pb16
 Date:  Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:50:15 +0200
Hi all,

I'm using m0n0wall on a soekris net4501, with enhanced NAT, pptp client for
WAN connection, 6 firewall rules and a little traffic shaping. Since the
release pb15r497, i experience a strange error : the web administration
console becomes unavailable, with this message in my remote syslog :
syslog:Sep 30 18:23:45 m0n0box /kernel: pid 114 (mini_httpd), uid 0: exited
on signal 11

The network traffic goes on normally, without impact, but to be able to
administer the box, i must reboot it.
It seems to happen only when i reach the maximum upload rate on my ADSL link
(128 kbit/s), or when i violently nmap the box on its LAN interface.

Does anybody observe the same behaviour ?

Thanks,

--
Romain Vitel