[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Thomas Hertz <thomas at hz dot se>
 To:  Assinatura de Listas <assinarlistas at yahoo dot com dot br>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Subnet IP range
 Date:  Tue, 30 Sep 2003 20:57:32 +0200
Hello,

I'm not quite sure what you mean here, but I think your problem is that
your ADSL modem is also a NAT router. (otherwise it wouldn't even have
an IP). The correct setup is to have the ADSL modem/router i "bridge" mode.

If you would tell us what make/model ADSL modem you have, someone might
be able to help you with that.

--
Thomas Hertz