[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Assinatura de Listas" <assinarlistas at yahoo dot com dot br>
 To:  <aaron at robinson dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Steps to use my ADSL modem in "brige" mode with m0n0wall
 Date:  Thu, 2 Oct 2003 16:25:40 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
Thank you... but, in fact, I think it is easier to use my ADSL modem in
bridge" mode. My next question is: as soon as my ADSL modem is in brige mode
what are the next steps to configure m0n0wall? I used to type my modem's
static ip in m0n0wall's static route session, but what I am going to do now?
What are the steps to configure WAN interface??

Thank you,

Cristian