[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Thomas Hertz <thomas at hz dot se>
 To:  Assinatura de Listas <assinarlistas at yahoo dot com dot br>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Steps to use my ADSL modem in "brige" mode with m0n0wall
 Date:  Thu, 02 Oct 2003 21:29:22 +0200
When your ADSL modem is in bridge mode, it doesn't have any IP address
at all (with exception from the web interface IP which you will not be
using here). So, after you've read your ADSL modem manual and set your
modem in bridge mode, you just enter your static IP (the one your ADSL
modem used to have) as the WAN ip on m0n0wall. Then everything should
work as expected.

--
Thomas Hertz