[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Assinatura de Listas" <assinarlistas at yahoo dot com dot br>
 To:  <mk at neon1 dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Please Manuel Kasper, would you mind answering my question??
 Date:  Fri, 3 Oct 2003 14:12:05 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
My static IP (the one that is seen from the internet): 200.x.x.x
My modem's IP (the one I use to access its web gui): 172.207.1.1
My m0n0wall box's ip: 192.168.1.1.

As soon as my ADSL modem is in bridge (PPTP) mode, what values should I type

in:

STATIC ROUTES (session)
Interface: ?
Destination network: ?
Gateway: ?

WAN (interfaces session)
Type: Static or PPTP?

- If it is Static:

IP Address: ? / ?
Gateway: ?

- If it is PPTP:

Username: (That's ok. I know what my user name is)
Password: (That's ok too.)
Local IP Address: ? / ?
Remote IP address: ?

I am looking forwarding for your answer!

Thank you,

Cristian

website at www.oce.be

.