[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Thomas Hertz <thomas at hz dot se>
 To:  cfs2 <cii633 at 21cn dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] I would to inquire that how to make a Splash Screens with starting of m0n0wall?
 Date:  Fri, 03 Oct 2003 21:37:47 +0200
Hello James,

I'm not sure you have done this, but haven't you forgotten to add the
path to the bitmap?
These lines are necessary:

splash_bmp_load="YES"
bitmap_load="YES"
bitmap_name="/boot/splash.bmp"

Also, the bitmap file (splash.bmp) cannot be larger than 320x200 pixels.
It is possible to use a larger file by specifying vesa_load="YES" but it
might not work on all graphics boards.

cheers,

--
Thomas Hertz