[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  Assinatura de Listas <assinarlistas at yahoo dot com dot br>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Please Manuel Kasper, would you mind answering my question??
 Date:  Sat, 4 Oct 2003 00:47:38 +0200 (CEST)
On Fri, 3 Oct 2003, Assinatura de Listas wrote:

> STATIC ROUTES (session)

None. You don't need any static routes.

> WAN (interfaces session)
> Type: Static or PPTP?

Who knows? Only your provider can tell you.

> - If it is PPTP:
>
> Username: (That's ok. I know what my user name is)
> Password: (That's ok too.)
> Local IP Address: ? / ?
> Remote IP address: ?

If you don't know those addresses, then what about the possibility that
you should be using PPPoE instead of PPTP? Some ADSL modems/providers use
this...

Finally, please stop posting the same message multiple times. Once is more
than enough.

- Manuel