[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  bmah at acm dot org (Bruce A. Mah)
 To:  Marten <wleiden at xs4all dot nl>
 Cc:  mono <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] bridging firewall rules
 Date:  Fri, 03 Oct 2003 21:53:18 -0700
If memory serves me right, Marten wrote:

> Could this be a part of M0n0wall?
>
> http://www.employees.org/~bmah/Software/m0n0wall/
>
> This could be a solution for some wireless or/and dmz problems as
> described in my "outbound nat to dmz" question last night

I'm glad this was helpful (or at least encouraging in some way).

I just wrote something to the "Servers with public IPs" thread that
outlined the steps I think are necessary to make this happen, but still
not totally screw over other m0n0wall users.

I probably am not the person to do this, since:  1) I'm perfectly happy
with the solution I have (other than updating it to track new m0n0wall
versions), 2) My knowledge of PHP is minimal at best, and 3) I have no
free time, especially with FreeBSD 4.9 approaching.

I bet for someone with PHP clue and a bit of time, this should be
pretty easy.

Cheers,

Bruce.