[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Rob Whyte" <rob at g dash labs dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  fixed - RE: [m0n0wall] creating the CD iso images
 Date:  Sun, 5 Oct 2003 22:24:18 -0700
Sorry to reply to my own post, I knew once I posted I would figure it out,
it always goes that way. In case anyone is insterested I used the diff from
here:
http://www.geocrawler.com/mail/msg.php3?msg_id=9744862&list=145
and patched '/usr/src/sys/i386/cdboot/cdboot.s' to properly recognize the
'/boot/loader' instead of '/BOOT/LOADER'.. I also figured out that I
shouldn't be using the boot.flp image, but the cdboot instead..

Once again sorry to reply to my own post.

Rob..