[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Assinatura de Listas" <assinarlistas at yahoo dot com dot br>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, <toledo at toledo dot ath dot cx>, <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Subject:  Can't open any sites in Internet Explorer!!
 Date:  Mon, 6 Oct 2003 19:48:27 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
My DNS servers are the same ones I use when my modem is not in bridge (PPTP)
mode. I have also
checked the "Enable DNS forwarder" in the Services -> DNS Forwarder section.
I can ping any site at dos prompt and I am able to see its ip number....
Curiously, only
www.google.com.br can be opened in the Internet Explorer!!
Any hints??
Thank you,