[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Johan Bergquist" <johan dot bergquist at fredab dot se>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  SV: [m0n0wall] trouble with msn
 Date:  Tue, 7 Oct 2003 09:51:32 +0200
Well... I guess that I could be more specific... but I think that it's more
of a client program fault than monowall... Anyway, I use gaim in Linux for
contacts and I have no problem connecting to icqservers but when I want to
connect to a messengerserver it takes for ever and on a good day it doesn't
even connect... but as I said, it's probably the clientprogram that fucks it
up because when I use a native windows messenger I have no problems at all.
(pardon my French guys)

Johan